Seed garlic orders will ship in September for fall planting!GROWN NATURALLY WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES German white Garlic Seed – for Fall Planting.
German White garlic is a large, porcelain type garlic bulb that contains 4-5 large easy-to-peel cloves. The white skin on the German White has delicate purple stripes. This variety is one of the best garlics in taste without all the spiciness. This garlic does well in any climate!
This garlic is naturally grown using natural and organic growing methods pertaining to seed, soil, fertilizers, and the soil nor crop has not been sprayed with synthetic herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers,
Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage.
sometimes we have to substitute veriety. if thats not posible we will give a refund.
NEW Veriety (Pre order) German white Garlic (Naturally Grown) Seed Garlic
- Botanical Name: Allium sativum 'Music'
- Spacing: 2 - 4 inches apart, in rows 6 inches apart.
- Depth: Divide bulbs into cloves and set 1 - 2 inches deep; plant flat side down.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Foliage: Onion-like green foliage.
- Zone: 3 - 9
- Soil Requirements: Well-drained, loose, organic soil.
- Pruning: Remove any flower stalks that might form as they will take away energy that is needed to make a large bulb.
- Comments: Cold tolerant and top producer. Stores for 9 - 12 months.