GROWN NATURALLY WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEMICALS AND PESTICIDESThis is our smaller balbs sold for eating.Georgian Crystal garlic has a rich flavor and mild heat for a Porcelain hardneck. When slow roasted this variety, has an amazing buttery flavor that melts in your mouth! This garlic grows well throughout the USA, but even better in areas with hot summers. Averages 4-5 cloves per bulb. Georgian Naturally Grown Garlic Bulbs Hardneck Garlic Porcelain 4-6 Large Cloves/Bulb Robust & very hardy Grows well in Northern States with consistently good yields and size. Large impressive bulbs for great market appeal Garlic flavor: One of the best tasting porcelain garlics known for its superb flavor which is milder than German Extra Hardy with easy to peel jumbo cloves which are easy to use in the kitchen The bulb and clove amounts are estimates to help you determine how much garlic there is by weight for help with planting and spacing or eating. Approx. 20-32 cloves per lb. or 12-16 linear feet at 6” spacing. Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage.sometimes we have to substitute veriety. if thats not posible we will give a refund.
Georgian Crystal Garlic (Naturally Grown) Eating Garlic Culinary
- Botanical Name: Allium sativum 'Music'
- Spacing: 2 - 4 inches apart, in rows 6 inches apart.
- Depth: Divide bulbs into cloves and set 1 - 2 inches deep; plant flat side down.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Foliage: Onion-like green foliage.
- Zone: 3 - 9
- Soil Requirements: Well-drained, loose, organic soil.
- Pruning: Remove any flower stalks that might form as they will take away energy that is needed to make a large bulb.
- Comments: Cold tolerant and top producer. Stores for 9 - 12 months.