Music Garlic Seed – for Fall PlantingBrought from Italy by AI Music. One of the most popular hard necks. Easy to grow and very cold hardy. Music seed garlic has a very high content of alicin. Tall plants that finish late producing large bulbs containing 4 to 6 huge cloves. Clove wrappers have an attractive purple color. Dense, full rich, and medium heat. Spicy raw but mellows to a balanced garlicky flavor when cooked.Bulk quantities are available. Please contact us for that pricing information. Hardneck Garlic Porcelain 4-6 Large Cloves/Bulb Robust & very hardy One of the most popular varieties due to taste, vigorous growth, and easy to peel cloves Grows well in Northern States Large impressive bulbs for great market appeal Largest bulbs and plants in the garlic field An Italian variety brought back to Canada by Al Music in the 1980’s from his home land. Garlic flavor: Rich, garlicky, strong, robust and pungent with easy to peel jumbo cloves which are easy to use in the kitchen. Storing: Longer Storing until early springApprox. 24-32 cloves per lb. or 12-16 linear feet at 6” spacing Note: Garlic is an agricultural crop that is subject to crop loss due to conditions beyond our control. This can even occur in the curing stage. We still want to get you some great garlic, so please choose how you would like us to proceed with your order if the item you ordered is not available due to a crop loss. We do set aside some great garlic in case we do have to substitute garlic!This garlic is naturally grown using natural and organic growing methods pertaining to seed, soil, fertilizers, and the soil nor crop has not been sprayed with synthetic herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers,
Music Garlic (Naturally Grown) Seed Garlic
- Botanical Name: Allium sativum 'Music'
- Spacing: 2 - 4 inches apart, in rows 6 inches apart.
- Depth: Divide bulbs into cloves and set 1 - 2 inches deep; plant flat side down.
- Light Required: Full sun.
- Foliage: Onion-like green foliage.
- Zone: 3 - 9
- Soil Requirements: Well-drained, loose, organic soil.
- Pruning: Remove any flower stalks that might form as they will take away energy that is needed to make a large bulb.
- Comments: Cold tolerant and top producer. Stores for 9 - 12 months.